[Xastir] DBFAWK files for geobase.ca maps

Craig McLean craigmclean at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 21 22:41:11 EDT 2005

Hello.

I'm relatively new to aprs and Xastir.  I've done some reading and found out
that I need some dbfawk files in order to display alot of the data contained
in shape file maps.  Has anybody developed some dbfwk files for the road map
data available for geobase.ca for Canadian maps?  If not I think I might try
my hand at developing some.  I just don't feel like repaeating any effort.
Please let me know.

Oh and thanks to the developers for making such a great application.