[Xastir] Latest devel snapshot, Feb 01, 2005

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:12:44 EST 2005

For lower CPU usage in Xastir, try either the latest CVS sources or
the latest development snapshot.

On a full firenet feed I'm running around 3-4% CPU.  That's the
lowest it's been in quite a while.  Weather alerts don't slow us
down anymore.  Map index lookups have been made more efficient as
well, which also speeds up the weather alerts.