[Xastir] Google maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 8 14:17:45 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, N1OFZ wrote:

> Anyone take a look at Google's map offerings?  I can't believe how fast
> it is to load.  Being able to drag around with the hand tool is cool
> too.  Anything to learn from them?

Once they get some terms of use out there and we can peruse them, we
might be able to use them as another online map source.  It wouldn't
be a good idea to start on that project until we see what their
terms might be.

Not sure if we could learn anything from their interface that could
be applied to Xastir.  Perhaps.