[Xastir] Weather Alert Counties Crash

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Feb 12 20:54:14 EST 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Clay Jackson wrote:

> I have no idea what I did; but I received an alert a little while ago,
> and it shows on my map (I did turn Weather Alerts off and back on again,

Hmmm.  Good clue.  It might have something to do with the type of
alert.  Perhaps write down the info from the View->Weather Alerts
dialog for that particular alert.

I can perhaps do some checking to see if some alerts are getting
displayed by the code and others not.  I think some levels aren't
supposed to be displayed as-is BTW.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer