[Xastir] Weather Alert Counties Crash

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Sat Feb 12 21:39:42 EST 2005

I've now got 6 alerts showing - they're all like this:

PQRWSW 	CMQAB	NWS_ADVIS 12 @2226z ==> 13 @ 0600z  OR_Z013 WINTER_STORM

The zones and times are different, of course.

I just checked (got lots-o maps in cache now :-) and it's showing a
blue-green shading with 'Winter Storm Alert' in it for all of the areas
in question.

Pretty slick....