[Xastir] 2004 Tiger Files

Kevin Glueck glueck at viz.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 14 18:25:27 EST 2005

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> I think this is a new release from the fles we processed last year.
> Anyone want to process them into Shapefiles and make them available
> for download again?  Do we have enough space on the site down in
> Texas to put these files?

If someone wants to process them and get them to me, I'll add them
to the ones we've currently got online on http://xastir.tamu.edu/

Looks like I've got 5.2 Gb free on one partition and 1.8Gb free on
another.  If I'm short on disk space, I'll just add to it...  So no
worries there...drives are cheap these days...

--
Kevin Glueck                                Senior Systems Administrator
kglueck at viz.tamu.edu                        Langford Arch Center C-416D