[Xastir] Corrupt FCC database

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Fri Feb 18 09:10:33 EST 2005

Curt, WE7U wrote:
<snippage>

(On the subject of Arthur C. Clarke and Issac Asimov)

> I'm not sure how many science books he wrote, if any.
>
> Issaac Asimov is one of the sci-fi writers that also specialized in
> science writings.  I don't recall seeing anything except sci-fi from
> Arthur C. Clarke.  Used to read a lot of his books.

There was a thory that postulated that Issac Asimov was actually a
series of 7 clones.  This was the only way that could account for the
sheer volume of books he put out.  He wrote on practically everything
from science to religion.

73/Kurt

--
Kurt Freiberger, WB5BBW   kurt at badgers-hill.net  Austin, TX