[Xastir] Help setting up XASTIR node

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 20 01:08:26 EST 2005

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005, Tom Robson, ve7did wrote:

> Are you saying that there is a file in xastir which is editable which will
> pass net info (posits) to RF?  If so, which file?
>
> We have a few net only guys here which I want to get to RF.

Check out the one for passing NWS stations through.  I think someone
on the list experimented with using it to pass others through as
well.  I don't recall what the results were, but it could be made to
work fairly easily if it doesn't now.

If you try it and it does work, probably a tweak to the docs is in
order so that we remember how to do it next time.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer