[Xastir] Help setting up XASTIR node

Tom Robson, ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Sun Feb 20 22:34:25 EST 2005

Made the nws-stations.txt file and added the callsigns I wanted and no joy.
(As per the README docs).  The stations of concern were transmitting into the
net.
Restarted xastir as well.
igate.log also indicated no activity. (It is enabled as well as File > Config
> Default)

Perhaps I am missing the boat here... or perhaps only nws stations work with
this script.

...73 Tom