[Xastir] Profile

Bill Vodall - WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Mon Feb 21 11:48:59 EST 2005

> http://www.lintronix.com/winxastir/BasicInstall.txt the instructions
> ask you to generate the inet pass code before you ever open xastir for
> the first time, so how can it generate the right code without your
> callsign being entered in first? I tried to generate it a second time
> and received the same number again. But still TCPXX on findu....?

Did you put the pass code number in the configuration box for the
Internet server.  The two programs are totally separate.  Once you
generate the code, then you have have to use it when you set up
your Internet Interfaces in Xastir.

I'll make sure Nano is included in the dependencies for the install.   Being
a "VI" bigot, I have a hard time remembering to support other editors.   Nano
will be a good addition for the "minimal" install which is now available.

73,
Bill - wa7nwp
http://www.lintronix.com/winxastir