[Xastir] No names of roads HWY's etc...???

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 22 12:30:44 EST 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, larry wrote:

> /*I have a question concerning why when viewing a local map here that it
> isn't showing any streets, nor Interstate, county road names...???
>
> I do have all of them checked in the Configure Tigermap...
>
> Any info would be appreciated...

What map are you using?  If you're using online Tigermaps, then
you're tweaking the correct thing.

If you're using local maps, then it depends on what type of map file
you're using plus other possible settings in Xastir.  Check
Map->Enable Map Levels and Map->Enable Map Labels.

If you're running Shapefile maps and have dbfawk compiled in, then
some of your settings are dependent on the corresponding dbfawk file
that matches that map (if any).