[Xastir] RE: Profile

Conolly, Jason Jason.Conolly at weyerhaeuser.com
Tue Feb 22 08:10:46 EST 2005

Bill --

The CALLPASS routine takes your callsign as an argument.  An example
(using my call):
CALLPASS N7IME

So it knows who you are, because you tell it when you call the pass code
routine.

73,
Jason N7IME

<SNIP>

I used the bash window to generate my pass code for Xastir, and then
entered it into the Xastir setup window for the Internet server once it
was running. But it was the wrong code or something because I kept
getting TCPXX on Findu. I then entered the pass code I got for UIVIEW
instead and now it works just fine, I am now showing TCPIP on Findu. If
the pass code is generated off your call sign, how can it generate a
code if you never have entered your call sign anywhere yet?

--- Bill Vodall - WA7NWP <wa7nwp at jnos.org> wrote:

<END SNIP>