[Xastir] tnc.log review for direct stations ?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Thu Feb 24 13:59:01 EST 2005

I have tnc logging enabled for Xastir. I have those for the past 7 days.

I would like to look through those and get a list of all stations that I have
heard direct during that time. My goal is to see the real range that my digi
has with the current antenna and then to see how it changes as I change my
antenna/HAAT, etc.

Has anyone written any perl script or is there a simple regular expression
that I can use to grep these records from the files to begin my analysis?

Thanks!
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU