[Xastir] network cygwin install

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Thu Feb 24 16:10:49 EST 2005

Well, I got to checking, and found the following lib's not included in the
download.

[ ] db4.2
[ ] gv
[ ] ImageMagick
[ ] libdb4.2
[ ] libdb4.2-devel
[ ] libgeotiff
[ ] libgeotiff-devel
[ ] libgeotiff1
[ ] libMagick-devel
[ ] libMagick6
[ ] libproj-devel
[ ] libproj0
[ ] libtool
[ ] libtool-devel
[ ] libtool-stable
[ ] libxml2-devel
[ ] libt
[ ] pcre
[ ] proj
[ ] rcs
[ ] tiff (install sources for this one too? TBD)
[ ] unzip
[ ] vim (a Unix-style text editor, optional)
[ ] wget (Optional: Can use libcurl instead)
[ ] zip

We'll see how it turns out in a few minutes.

Wes