[Xastir] network cygwin install

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Thu Feb 24 18:00:02 EST 2005

> > Well, I got to checking, and found the following lib's not included in the
> > download.
> >
> > [ ] db4.2

Hi Wes,

Did you pick "xastir" or "xastir-min"?   I've been tuning things to develop a
minimal install.  Seems the original xastir should bring in everything but some
little glitch could certainly have snuck in.

===
 requires: cygwin xastir gcc perl nano Xorg-x11-base Xorg-x11-devel Xorg-x11-f100 XFree86-lib-compat X-startup-scripts
X-start-menu-icons Xorg-x11-libs-data autoconf automake cvs make lesstif curl-devel libtiff-devel lcms
===

"xastir-min" is set to load:

===
requires: cygwin Xorg-x11-base Xorg-x11-f100 XFree86-lib-compat Xorg-x11-devel X-startup-scripts X-start-menu-icons
Xorg-x11-libs-data lesstiff nano
===

Hmmm.  I don't think I've ever (yet) included Imagemagick.  Apparently it's finally
integrated enough we don't have to battle with making a special install of the standalone
library and I can start using it.

The goal is to also add a third package for folks wanting to do full compiles
and development.  "xastir-devel".   I haven't been able to get a good clean compile
of everything yet so I haven't uploaded the archive.

===
requires: cygwin gcc perl vim Xorg-x11-base Xorg-x11-devel Xorg-x11-f100 XFree86-lib-compat X-startup-scripts
X-start-menu-icons Xorg-x11-libs-data autoconf automake cvs make lesstif curl-devel libtiff-devel lcm
===

73,
Bill