[Xastir] network cygwin install

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 25 10:41:59 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Tyson S. wrote:

> I am only using the dos looking map, but it's cool. How do I send a
> message through the Internet, no TNC? Is it "I" like UIVIEW? or am more
> reasonable "TCPIP"???

If you're you're hooked to an internet server and have run the
"callpass" command to get your passcode, enter that in the passcode
slot for the server, make sure you've entered your callsign under
File->Configure->Station, and you should be good to go.  You can
send messages via the Message menu or via the right-click menu (for
the latter case you go to Station Info for a particular station and
then select Send Message from there).