[Xastir] network cygwin install

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 00:28:32 EST 2005

--- Ryan Tourge <k2rrt.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you just using this computer for xastir?

At this time, yes. It is just an extra computer that I found on the
side of the road that one of the local small internet providers were
giving away. They had 15 computers laying in the ditch with rain water
flowing through it. I brought 2 home and hosed all of the mud out of
the motherboard, dried it out. plugged a hard drive in, installed a
network card, found a driver for the video card and now I am running
Xastir! not too bad for trash. (Pentium 166, 64 megs of ram, 2 gig HDD
I bought off eBay for $20 last year)

=====
Check out my APRS digipeater:
http://map.findu.com/FIELDR