[Xastir] Weather Alerts

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Fri Feb 25 16:02:03 EST 2005

I'm trying to see (NWS) Weather Alerts for two different parts of the
country (Seattle and Washington DC).  I have the Seattle ones working
(at least they did the last time we had an alert); but, I'm not seeing
'em for the DC area.     I'm filtering firenet data - here's my filter
statement:

	m/100 -t/pmqs r/39.9226/-78.1963/100

which seems to working, as I'm seeing weather stations and river gages
around Front Royal (small town in NW VA).  The NWS issued a Winter Storm
Warning (I get that via a separate mailing list) about an hour ago; but
I don't see anything in either the 'View Weather Alerts' or on the
map...

Help?

Thanks!

Clay Jackson