[Xastir] Intermittent internet connection

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:07:34 EST 2005

As I understood things, you wanted to post when you *had* data.  Hmmm.
This adds a new dimension to things.  I'm not sure how to proceed on
this one.

Curt, my experience with dial-on-demand was that it tried to send the
data, failed, PPPdod was activated, and it resent.  No packet loss.  I
used to use this reliably when we had one phone line and dial-up only at
the house... pre-ISDN.

gerry