[Xastir] SDTS to shapefile conversion?

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:13:56 EST 2005

Fort those of you who followed the APRS Sig thread about Tiger
inaccuracies a couple of weeks or months ago, this is a significant
deal.  I may want to snag the shapefiles; I'll get ahold of the player
in NYC who was so concerned about the TigerLine files.  This should make
him happier.

One caveat: It is my understanding from our USGS State Mapping
Coordinator that not all of the SDTS coverages have been appropriately
reprojected to NAD83.

73, gerry