[Xastir] All Message Traffic window format(s)

Bill Bird billbird at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 8 20:38:58 EST 2005

Hi,

I noticed that the "All Message Traffic" window started with one format (which I
liked) and then switched to another format which was not so good.

I am using Xastir V1.4.0 on a Knoppix system.  The Knoppix is loaded (works
well) on the hard drive.

The initial format which I liked:

WT9J   >KX9K    seq:09    type:M   :test

The format which came up after about 30 different entries in the previous format:

WB0TUE-2   to    W0PC   via:T
Hello

I normally see the second format which will show lines over and over until an
ack is received and the transmission stops.  I was very happy to see the first
format because there were no repeats and thus is was easier to scroll up and
view messages (one line per each message - no repeats).

Can someone tell me how I got the first format and how to keep it?

Tnx and 73,

Bill Bird
KG0YJ
www.billbird.com