[Xastir] All Message Traffic window format(s)

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 9 00:56:20 EST 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, Bill Bird wrote:

> I noticed that the "All Message Traffic" window started with one format (which
> I liked) and then switched to another format which was not so good.
>
> I am using Xastir V1.4.0 on a Knoppix system.  The Knoppix is loaded (works
> well) on the hard drive.

The initial format is a history dump.  The second format is
real-time packets coming in.

The 2nd format was already changed to a one-liner format a week or
two back.  Update to CVS version or wait for the next devel snapshot
to come out and upgrade to that.

> I normally see the second format which will show lines over and over until an
> ack is received and the transmission stops.  I was very happy to see the first
> format because there were no repeats and thus is was easier to scroll up and
> view messages (one line per each message - no repeats).

There will still be repeats with the new format.  It's a live window
after the initial history dump.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer