[Xastir] GDAL and ImageMagik support for Xastir

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 10 20:30:27 EST 2005

The Cygwin ImageMagic appears to work.  Last weekend when I did a full clean
install, all I had to add from sources were GDAL and Shapelib (I think) to
get all the "ok"'s that I needed.

I'm about to do another clean install since I had to drop back from W2K to
98SE to free up resources on the P133 I'm setting up for my car.  The last
linking stage wasn't completing despite the 144M of RAM and leaving it go
all night.  I'll confirm what works and what is needed and then update the
list.