[Xastir] Device loses connection

JR kd1yv at arrl.net
Tue Jan 11 18:17:18 EST 2005

I have been having problems with my Internet connection having
intermittent dropouts.  Even though the connection is restarted (either
by the router or by me), the Xastir Interface Control does not seem to
restart the device.  If I open the dialog and click start, everything
resumes, but I may have hours of missed messages.  The message on the
Interface Control is DEVICE 0 Error:  Internet
Server:newengland.aprs2.net:10152

I can't say for certain, but I don't remember this happening when I was
running 1.4.1 stable.  I pulled the cvs of 1.4.2 a week or so ago, and I
think that the behavior started after that.

Does anybody else experience this?

--
73 de Jim, KD1YV
Jacquie's Movie Picks and Reviews updated as of 15 Dec. 2004 http://pages.cthome.net/kd1yv/