[Xastir] xastir cpu

ke4lkq ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Fri Jan 14 19:30:01 EST 2005

Yes I agree,  I got over my stubornness for now and am connected to a filtered
port,  and it makes quite a difference.  Have been just now reading up on
aprsrv, filtering, etc, and am wondering why I have not takan advantage of
this before now!!

Thanks to all for the pushing in the right direction...!!!

Victor  Ke4lkq