[Xastir] xastir cpu

Andreas Junge, N6NU xastir at n6nu.org
Fri Jan 14 19:15:01 EST 2005

What helped me a lot is to filter the data stream and reduce the number od
stations handled. When I draw a circle of 600 miles around me, the number of
stations goes from 20,000 to about 1,500. Low enough to make operations
smooth again. This does not fix the slow down problem, but is a good work
around.

73, Andreas, N6NU