[Xastir] undefined reference resolving _xmArrowButtonClass

Jason & Kim Conolly conolly at ieee.org
Mon Jan 17 10:52:45 EST 2005

Using a clean Cygwin / Xastir download from the Lintronix, including any
components I noticed from the Readme.W32, adding GDAL, and using
Xastir-1.4.2 source from CVS, I seem to be making some progress.

Configure now reports ImageMagick and GDAL available; that's heading in
the right direction.

When running make, I am only seeing one error:
resolving _xmArrowButtonGadgetClass by linking to
__imp__xmArrowButtmap_gdal.o(.text+0x3fc5):mag_gdal.c:  undefined
reference to '_draw_shapefile_map' onGadgetClass (auto-import)

My guess is that I need another library installed to enable GDAL...
probably shapelib.  Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Jason, N7IME