[Xastir] Area Color fills and highway colors

Tim Gimmel tim at gimmel.org
Mon Jan 17 20:22:55 EST 2005

Tom,
Thanks so much for the information.  I gonna give up on the fills for
now.  Particularly since these files won't work anyway.  But I am so
grateful for the dbfawk info.  I have already colored my highways white!
Which brings me to the basic question: what are the color codes?  Can I
find the 'list' somewhere?  Also I noticed in the dbfawk file some color
codes that I would say are 16-bit. (color 255) Which I would think would
be white.

You can see what it looks like as I work on them at
http://www.gimmel.org:8080.

Again thanks for the help and the quick response.  I have been having a
great time with xastir!

73,
Tim
KB4AMA