[Xastir] CPU pig

ke4lkq ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Thu Jan 27 15:56:37 EST 2005

Well Curt et all:
looks like the cpu issues I have had with Xastir have been mitigated to a
large degree.  CPU running very nice with CVS update of yesterday.
Thanks, to whomever is responsible for working on the code.!!!

I have learned more about linux and all the possibilities with this type of OS
from this group, than from any book.
Now I wish I understood way all the programing is necessary for users of
Xastir to use some of the advanced features, such as the dbfawk stuff and the
GDAL stuff.  I know its not fully developed yet.  But the way its going, one
will have to be a programmer to use the more advanced features of the
program.

Take all this with a grain of salt. Just thinking on paper here.

Vic