[Xastir] trail attributes - colour, thickness

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jan 31 17:23:48 EST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Tom Tessier wrote:

> I had another  request that I thought would be better suited to a different
> stream than the first I just submitted. Is there a way to change the
> attributes of trails - such as thickness and colour?

Only for the ones that are Garmin Routes/Tracks and are saved as
Shapefiles.  You can specify the color when you're downloading it,
or change the name of it to a different color after downloading.

I've long thought it'd be nice to be able to cycle through the
available colors for any given track, make them wider/narrower, or
change them from line to dots to dashed line to the other options
that X11 supports.