[Xastir] trail attributes - colour, thickness

Tom Tessier ttessier at trtdigital.ca
Mon Jan 31 18:14:45 EST 2005

Yeah, when using shapefiles with a colour background, when the trail is the
same colour as the background it disappears. I have to cycle the background
to a colour not taken by other trails. It seems like it would be better to
leave the background blue for the water and change the trail colour instead.
I'll have a look at the colour setting code to see how difficult this might
be.