[Xastir] Problems with Xastir Linux and MFJ-1270B

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 00:52:58 EDT 2005

Hi All,

 I tried everything trying to get Xastir 1.5.0 Linux to communicate
with my MFJ-1270B.  I can access the TNC fine in minicom but Xastir
doesn't connect to it at all.  Is there something glowing that I'm
missing?  I can't connect to it in KISS mode or normal TNC mode with
the TNC in either mode respectively.  I changed the
tnc-startup/stop.sys files to the tnc2-ui ones.  No luck at all.  This
is a setback I wasn't really expecting.  Luckily I didn't try setting
this up at the site where this is going to sit.  Any help would be
appreciated.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.