[Xastir] Problems using path WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:29:38 EDT 2005

Hi All,

  Now that the permissions problem is squared away on the serial ports
comes another issue or a possible bug but it seems intentional.  When
I use a modified path such as WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1, Xastir refuses to
digipeat my packet.  No problems when I set it to WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 or
WIDE1-1,WIDE3-3.  We need this capability in congested Chicago for
mobiles as they send more frequently than fixed stations.  I've tried
WIDE1-1,WIDE3-1 and no digipeat there either.  Same result when
subbing RELAY for WIDE1-1 in the 1st hop.  Is this a bug or is it
intentional?

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.