[Xastir] gpsd issues...possible solutions

Richard E. Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 00:11:23 EDT 2005

I will do a diff: virgin 2.23 v. my hacked-on files
diff bet 2.25 and my hacked-on files.

Tomorrow that will be my project. Going to bed.

---
Richard E. Polivka, N6NKO

*** Never meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they
*** are easily angered, and you are crunchy and taste
*** good with lemon sauce.