[Xastir] gpsd issues...possible solutions

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 8 11:20:52 EDT 2005

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Richard E. Polivka wrote:

> I will do a diff: virgin 2.23 v. my hacked-on files
> diff bet 2.25 and my hacked-on files.
>
> Tomorrow that will be my project. Going to bed.

Much preferred are unified diff's, then perhaps context diff's would
be the next choice.  We give the same advice in our Docs section on
SourceForge.

The standard diff sometimes doesn't work too well.  Well, it does if
you're patching _exactly_ the same version of sources and don't have
to hand-patch.