[Xastir] New Xastir binary packages availabe

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:33:07 EST 2005

Well, like the rest, work has gotten me sidestepped during the week
right now.  I'm out of the house 15 hours a day currently, thanks to
my long commute for my new job, but the good news is I get to work on
linux boxen all the time now :)

I'll definately at least get GDAL/OGR packages for slackware made, and
a new Xastir 1.4.1 binary, this coming weekend.  I'll also put up a
CVS tarball, since I love the new image caching code in current CVS.

Thanks for the support all, and if anyone can think of other ways I
can help out the Xastir project, I'd love to contribute more!

Jeremy, NW7JU