[Xastir] Map Intensity

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 9 19:59:11 EST 2005

How does the map intensity setting work?

I have an orthoimage with road vector data and a WinAPRS map overlaid on top.

I'd like to set the intensity of the WinAPRS map layer so that the orthoimage would be able to show through the filled areas of the WinAPRS map. I'd like the filled area to simply tint the orthoimage.

If I play with the map intensity, I only change the intensity of the orthoimage, and do not affect the vector or WinAPRS layers. Is there a way to set the intensity value of each layer? Would it be something that could be added as a property in map properties?

James
VE6SRV