[Xastir] Map Selection dialogue

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 9 20:05:20 EST 2005

When choosing maps in the map selection dialogue, I have noticed that clicking on the expand directories button cancels any actions taken.

If I select a new map and then click on expand directories, the new map that was previously selected cleared. It works the same if you clear a selection and then click on expand directories. The cleared selection then reverts to selected.

This makes it difficult to select maps. The expand directories button should not affect the status of the currently selected/deselected maps when clicked.

Just my humble opinion...

James
VE6SRV