[Xastir] Topographic Maps for Tennessee ?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Mar 11 08:37:31 EST 2005

I'll be out of town for the weekend, and hopefully without internet
access.  I can check on the State Plane system for TN, if someone will
remind me when I get back.  Also, if you'll ping REAL hard, I'll call my
USGS Mapping Representative and get her to look into whether there's
other data hidden away.

gerry