[Xastir] Debian font problem

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Mar 13 13:02:34 EST 2005

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005, Dennis wrote:

> Same problem here if I  use Simply Mepis or  windows/cygnus/lintronix. Did not
> have the problem
> when using Mandrake 10...........dennis(ve6dhw)

It could also be your X11 video card driver.  Perhaps it is guessing
wrong about something or has bugs.  I've had to change video cards
before because of incompatibilities between X11 and the video
hardware.  Just a guess though.

If you're getting the same problem across multiple X11 variants, I'd
start to suspect the hardware.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer