[Xastir] missing sounds

Darryl Gibson n2diy at losch.net
Sun Mar 13 14:20:49 EST 2005

Andrew Rich (VK4TEC) wrote:
> seem to be missing sounds from my release.
>
> xastir talks ok
>
> just no audio alarms
>
> anyone seen newstation.wav ?

I had the same problem, you have to download the files and put them in the sound directory.

Darryl

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Darryl Gibson wrote:

 >> So I started playing around with the configuration, and discovered there aren't any .wav
 >> files in the sound folder. Are there canned sound files availably for downloading?

Yea.  They're on the Xastir SourceForge site in the Files section.

Darryl Gibson N2DIY
RLU X 182668/379552

“Arms are the only true badges of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a
free man from a slave.”   --  Andrew Fletcher, A Discourse of Government with relation to
Militias (1698)