[Xastir] Debian font problem

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 14 05:20:18 EST 2005

Hi Curt .. Yes I asked them about this and they are aware .. The best clue I
got was

"Yes i have seen it, hope i have the possibility to correct this, a little
help
Fullsize the Window. "

This didnt help at all for me.. I suspect by another comment that this is a
known problem with Xastir and Debian so I came here to this list for a
solution .. I suspect its not a problem with Knoppix as such ..

My usage of the term "Font" is loose .. Its the best way I can describe it
.. The menus are unreadable but not all menus and not all parts of the menu
are unreadable just bits .. I can guess my way through the menus ok as Ive
had previous experience with Xastir before I saw this happen .. Maybee it
will be fixed in 1.4.2 but I cant get that to install as yet..

Tony VK5AH