[Xastir] Debian font problem

Kari S oh6gpb at mbnet.fi
Mon Mar 14 09:16:23 EST 2005

Hi!

I'm not quite shure, whether I'm answering your question, but on
Mandrake 10.1 with Xastir 1.4.2 the menus are too narrow to display the
text completely.

To fix this, maximize the menu by double-clicking the dashed line on top
of the menu. This will give you a scalable menu window. You can scale
the menu window sligthly wider. You can then close the window and next
time it appears, it should be OK.

This is the trick I'm using with Mandrake, hope it'll work for you as well.

73

/Kari
OH6GPB