[Xastir] knoppix qemu

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Mar 17 10:56:29 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Jason Winningham wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2005, at 9:21 AM, Bruce, KQ4TV wrote:
>
> > Assuming that a group of people that get together and use this kind of
> > resource (SAR, Marathon, etc.) would be networked together on a
> > private TCP/IP subnet (192.168.0.x, 10.0.0.x)
>
> A running IP network and a functioning server is a bit complicated.  I
> don't know if there's such an animal as a private TIGER server.

I think we're going to hear from Gerry soon...  Be prepared!

Yea, there's such a creature.  We don't have the capability to use
it yet, but Gerry's been pushing for it.  It wouldn't be all that
hard to implement support for it in Xastir, just duplicating some
code we already have for Tiger or Terraserver and then tweaking it a
little bit.