[Xastir] knoppix qemu

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:12:37 EST 2005

I forgot to CC the list on my original reply.  I'll start working on
this over the weekend.  It'll take some time to test it out.  At least
at the start, I'll skip full AX.25  support - Xastir can still use raw
serial access to a KISS TNC.  The only thing I'd really like to see is
the menu display problems with Xastir and newer versions of Lesstif
get resolved.

Once I have a beta CD made, I'll contact Jason, have him put it up
someplace for people to try out, and start working on bugs.
Eventually, we'll have a fully bootable CD with Xastir on it, ready
for anyone to try out!

If anyone has suggestions to make on this project, drop me a line off
list, and we'll see what we can do.  Just so there's no question, I
plan to have support for everything except gpsman/gpsmanshp and
festival in the CD.

Jeremy, NW7JU