[Xastir] Re: Debian font problem

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 19 04:35:17 EST 2005

Thanks to all who replied regarding the Xastir Debian/Knoppix font problem
.. The answer Kari provided below is what did it.. Thats exactly whats
happening .. I have not replied till now as Ive been trying other things as
well to try and see what is what.. From what I can see its an issue with
lesstif and not Debian. Unfortunately once the menus are re-sized correctly
it does not hold this value next time the programe is run but at least they
can be made readable ..

The original guidance I got just wasnt understood as far as "Fullsize the
window" but now I get it ..

Thanks Tony Hunt

Original thread below