[Xastir] dbfawk files on OSX

Luc Doré VA2KSH va2ksh at rac.ca
Sat Mar 19 12:05:06 EST 2005

Hello to all,

I've recently come back into the APRS world, re-installed Xastir back
on my powerbook.

I've got an dbfawk file for nameplates that's driving me wild.  I've
posted it below.

All if does is get the name of the NOMGEO field and put it in the name
variable; then if the field CONCIS matches Zone.* I want it to display
in another color.  I've tried different values to the label_color but
to no avail all of the labels on the map, including the Zones are
black.

Can anyone confirm my sanity (or lack thereof) ?

Thanks in advance.

Luc D. -- VA2KSH
PGPid: 0x6A0DF068

-- top of file --
BEGIN {
dbfinfo="NOMGEO:CLEBDTC:GENERIQUE:CONCIS:LATITUDE:LONGITUDE:REFERENCE:
NUMEROSNRC
dbffields="NOMGEO:GENERIQUE:CONCIS"}

BEGIN_RECORD {name=""; label_level=56; display_level=96; level=56; }
/^NOMGEO=(.*)$/ {name="$1";}
/^CONCIS=(Zone.*)$/ {display_level=64; label_color=74; label_level=10;
name="$name ($1)";}
END_RECORD {}
END {}
-- end of file --