[Xastir] dbfawk files on OSX

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Sat Mar 19 16:31:47 EST 2005

> All if does is get the name of the NOMGEO field and put it in the name
> variable;

These are two different records, so the name variable will get reset
(by BEGIN_RECORD) between the NOMGEO record and the CONCIS record.
Here's what the sample dbfawk says:

> # BEGIN_RECORD is called once per dbf record which contains multiple
> fields.
> # Use this rule to re-initialize variables between records.

> /^CONCIS=(Zone.*)$/ {display_level=64; label_color=74; label_level=10;
> name="$name ($1)";}

Are you sure that "Zone" begins your string (no spaces!), the case is
correct, etc? I've been bitten because the field started with a space.
I solved it like this:

/^CONCIS=[ ]*(Zone.*)$/ {display_level=64; label_color=74;
label_level=10; name="$name ($1)";}

checking this will give you something to do until the real dbfawk
experts show up. (:

-Jason
kg4wsv