[Xastir] dbfawk files on OSX

Luc Doré VA2KSH va2ksh at rac.ca
Sun Mar 20 12:47:40 EST 2005

Hi Tom and to the rest of the list,

Interesting, very intersting as the saying goes.  Thanks for showing me
the testawk command, I didn't even know it existed.  Well, the output
of testawk shows name, key, symbol, color, lanes, filled,
pattern=-1073742784 (for every row), display_level, font_size and
label_level but not a single line has label_color.

with the dbfawk file sent earlier.

Luc D. -- VA2KSH
PGPid: 0x6A0DF068