[Xastir] Draw on maps ?

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 22 00:30:27 EST 2005

> Not sure what's wrong there.  If I put in 1 and 1 for the offsets I
> get a very small area object.  I go back into Object->Modify and I
> still see 1 and 1.

I put in 10 and 10 for offsets and get an object. I go back into
Object->Modify (via right clicking on the object) and I see 9 and 9.

I modify that to 20 and 20. I go back into Object->Modify (via right
clicking on the object) and I see 16 and 16.

I modify that to 30 and 30. I go back into Object->Modify (via right
clicking on the object) and I see 25 and 25.

I modify that to 20 and 10. I go back into Object->Modify (via right
clicking on the object) and I see 16 and 9.

I'm setting up a simple circle object.

James
VE6SRV